Wednesday, August 18, 2010

On Living Next to the Ocean.

Amazing week so far. It's crazy that it's Wednesday - Jay and I were just saying this morning how it feels like Thursday or Friday we've been so comfortable here. I was a little worried about getting a resort - while I love being treated to/not having to worry about pulling out my wallet, I really enjoy being a tourist and getting a feel for the cultural experience of where I am. So, so far:
Monday - Pool
Tuesday - Beach/pool
Wednesday - Tulum ruins/beach
I've been feeling a little off today (FYI: TMI: This morning I had some funky bowel movements), so while the gang went out for lunch I stayed here to update and get room service. I got some caeser salad and a cheeseburger. I really have yet to get starving yet: love it.

Pictures to come later. Going to enjoy my food (:

No comments:

Post a Comment